My Vegan Website

Monday, July 18, 2016

Digital Detox/ Meditation update

I have to say, this was a good call on my part.

I haven't meditated every day, because some days I just haven't been able to make the time for it - I have been called in to work on short notice and it's been hard to plan my day. BUT, on the days I do make it a point to sit in silence for 15-20 minutes, I notice a significant difference in how the rest of my day goes. I find myself a lot more focused and productive, and also more creative in general. I get stuff done and don't procrastinate as much.

I also haven't been able to get off the phone as much - my own fault entirely. It's hard not to check it all the time! I have been pretty good at leaving it charging during dinner, movies etc., but I still tend to stay on it for too long in the evening and pick it up too soon after I wake up. Progress, though! On the days where I do stay off it more, I do notice a difference - I am more present and more positive, I see more, do more and move more.

The project continues.

-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment