My Vegan Website

Monday, December 29, 2014

And there it went...

And so, 2014 is almost over.

I can safely say that I did not get all the things done :)

But that's OK though. I have a feeling 2015 is going to be, like, the best year ever. I will be leaving my office job in 2015 and try to figure out what I really want to do with my life. I will be continuing to build my business, as well as improving on my current levels of health and fitness. Which, admittedly, are pretty low at the moment. Not sure what happened - although I have been working out this year, I never got into a real routine and had a really hard time staying motivated. So, right now, I am not feeling my best and I'm not crazy about the way I look either.

I'm not complaining about size or weight here. I love my body at any size, it has served me well over the years. But right now, it is not loving me back! I am experiencing quite a bit of bloating, heaviness, fatigue, inflammation and pain, and it's frustrating because I know that I can change those things dramatically through better food and more exercise. It just hasn't been happening, especially not lately.

But oh, well! You can ALWAYS start over, and that is what I intend to do.

There are a few things I need to stop consuming, among them wheat, sugar, and dairy.
There are a few things I need to eat more of, for example, fresh fruit and vegetables.
I am getting back into PiYo, but in order to not give in to "workout ADD", I will be throwing in workouts from some other programs that I like, such as T25 and TurboFire. I have to mix things up - but I will complete PiYo. I want that t-shirt!

I will be better at documenting my progress too - if you read this blog (all three of you!), you can expect more posts in the not too distant future!

If you want to join me on this adventure, shoot me an email at majawithaj75@gmail.com and we can discuss your personal goals and your plan for the coming year. Let's do it together!

Love,
Maja With a J

PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I'd love to join you on the journey. I'm in a similar boat to you. Let's do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am opening a brand new challenge group for January and this one will ROCK! Expect an invite shortly :)

      Delete